As this is my first post here I'd like to introduce myself as someone who is
not a coder, but one who sees a lot of exciting potential in this LibreOffice
project.  I hope this application suite can globally serve users across many
platforms, interfaces and requirements.  I use OpenSUSE and Win7, and have used
OOo the last four years, and used StarOffice 10 years ago.

Initially I would like to highly suggest some polishes on the win32 installer
for the 3.4 project:

When the first step to installing LibreOffice is the prompt to ask where to
extract the install folder immediate confusion comes to many elementary PC
users.  I think this is primarily because this step is unusual, most
Windows-based apps do not contain this step, or hide it from the user.  I
suggest eliminating this step.  Either the installer file is packaged
differently to accomplish this, or it automatically extracts the MSI, etc. into
a "temp" folder in the background, which is afterwards deleted upon a
successful installation.

The second issue is that the install folder "C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3"
contains the version number.  This is much better than the Start Menu\Programs
folder "LibreOffice 3.3" which contains the point version also.  I suggest
removing both.  Simply "LibreOffice" is enough, and is a much more common
standard and expectation for Windows users.

Thank you for your consideration of this!

--Jared