Hi Berhard,

Bernhard Dippold píše v Čt 02. 06. 2011 v 23:18 +0200:

> > [...]
> > [Having said that, it still differs a bit from the original idea - I
> > hoped to have a set of 3 images that we wouldn't have to update with
> > every upload of new version - we would be able just to stick it next to
> > the download links, but still, this is good :-)]
>
> It took me quite a while to understand what you mean.

Sorry for that - I should have tried to do a mockup :-(

> Did you think about something like this?
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/c/c4/Download_page_adapt-o-meter.png

Exactly :-) - just that we'd use only one for 3.3.2 (not both standard
and conservative); "conservative" fits, like:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/design-list/Download_page_adapt-o-meter.png

When we have 3.4.1, it would get "standard".

I really like it, thanks a lot!

Regards,
Kendy