Hi All,

Thanks for coming up with this topic, Heiko. The idea came to my mind after
the discussion about a dialogue about the different UI / notebookbar
implementations, where we discuss reducing the notebookbar implementations,
... I work very long on the different notebookbars and had always in mind
to find a good solution for users AND developers. Which means that if there
was a bug I made compromises cause there was no developer available, ... In
the end nobody knows what to do with all this work. So I think it would be
way more useful to make some targets and work on them instead of doing
whatever you want and in the end nobody wants it.

My general ideas for goals for a 2 year plan are:
- find general UI solutions (HIG's) where ALL community members will work
on.
- define targets (meta bugs) where developers and designers will work on.
- reduce different UI layouts to simplify the UI.

Some more specific goals:
- define the UI for desktop, mobile, tablet and web (LOOL) so that we have
a unify "brand/layout"
- have one theming engine for the different platforms which fit mobile,
desktop, online, color scheme, ...

I'm happy to work on any goal doesn't matter if it's from community, CIB,
Colabora, ...

cheers
Andreas_K

Am Fr., 14. Aug. 2020 um 16:54 Uhr schrieb Csongor Halmai <cson...@halmai.hu