2009/8/19 Matthias Clasen <matthias.cla...@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Seif Lotfy<s...@lotfy.com> wrote:
> > Problem with thinking of these tecnologies as what wil lit give the user
> is
> > a wrong approach IMHO.
>
> 'Designing' the next desktop by picking the cool-sounding technologies
> to base it on first and leaving the user experience as something to be
> worked out later is a disaster in the making. We can not do things
> this way.

I never said pick the cool sounding, If the appliaiton providing good user
experience uses a technology to do that then this technology should be
considered!
We need applications that make use of these technologies first then we can
decide which tehcnology is better! Basically the better application will
push the technology behind it!