The Committee for Internet Discussions and Heated Arguments (TCFIDAH)
would like to announce that we have decided to give out one of our most
coveted awards.

So let it be known we would like to give Felipe Contreras the 'oGalaxyo
Honorary Memorial award for Endurance in Online Arguing'
for his outstanding contributions to the GNOME community over the years.

The committee states in the announcement press release:
'It is rare occurrence when someone steps forward with such a fervor and
passion, committed to a crusade proving the incompetence and laziness of
everyone else in the world. If we don't give out an award for this what
could we possibly give out an award for!'

Based on past experience the committee can also say that we are
expecting Mr. Contreras to be a future good candidate for the Goneme
desktop excellence award.