On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM, Luis Medinas <lmedi...@gnome.org> wrote:

> do you really want to start talking about what the community think about
> this ? Because if you want to start talking i recommend to see how many
> threads we have, specially on gnome-shell ml, about design decisions that
> makes the community powerless against the almighty Design Team.

... and from before the design team even existed, there are even more
threads about "design decisions that make the community powerless against
the almighty GNOME Developers" - the (rightful) answer to that is usually
"don't just complain, get involved". The same still holds true with the
design team - really, those folks would *love* seeing more people getting
involved.

Regards,
Florian