Hi Allen, I appreciate the opportunity to give feeedback on this.  Thank
you.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Allan Day <allanp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It should be said that, as with any design, there are tradeoffs here.
> There are lots of advantages to this approach (see the design page),
> but there are one or two actions that might require an extra click
> with the new design. The primary example of this is switching wifi
> networks: with the new design, this will require that you open the
> system menu, click on the wi-fi entry, and then choose the network you
> want from the control center panel (as opposed to just selecting the
> network from the menu itself).
>
> However, while switching wi-fi networks will require an extra step, I
> actually think that the the experience will be better with the new
> design. The current network menu contains a lot of information that

This is problematic is for those of us who use VPN or conciously switch
networks a lot.  it is in fact quite surprising how often I hit the network
menu especially as a VPN user.  If you're a person who travels a lot this
might be inconvenient.

Certainly, for me it would be inconvenient since I hit the VPN several
times a day and that would require many clicks to get to the network dialog
box and then go to the vpn screen.

sri