<philip.chime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently writing up the release notes for 3.24, and would like to
>> have the text finalised next week. If you know of anything that should be
>> included, now's the time to add it to the wiki:
>>
>> https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree/ReleaseNotes
>>
>> We particularly need details for the developers page.

> What kind of details are you looking for? I can definitely expand on the
> new Javascript language features that we support, but how much detail is
> appropriate?

We're mostly looking for a high-level description of what's changed and why
it is good/helpful/relevant. Having a list of the features would be good,
but we probably don't want to go into a huge amount of detail on each one.
It is good to have links to more information though, such as blog posts or
documentation.

Allan