On Thu, 2020-03-26 at 09:14 +0100, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> gitlab.gnome.org will be down during migration to the new data center
> starting today at 23 CET. Unfortunately due to the amount of data it is
> not feasible to migrate without downtime. As transferring the data will
> take about 6 hours, we estimate it will be operational again between 9
> and 12 CET on Friday, March 27. The code will be still accessible from
> GitHub mirrors.

        Hi,
it seems it clashes with 3.36.1 release schedule (to be done till 28th
this week), thus if anything goes wrong... I also moved to release on
Friday, instead of Monday (weekend is out of question here), thus
having git/gitlab.gnome.org unreachable for the whole morning makes it
difficult here. Or is it only about gitlab.gnome.org, thus
git.gnome.org will left unaffected? If so, then it's fine. If not, I
guess it's too late to postpone the migration and do it after the
release time, is it not?
        Bye,
        Milan