Foundation members, developers, contributors,

We've analyzed people.gnome.org usage over the course of 2021 and Q1 2022
and the actual results did not surprise us given the multitude of ways
hosting a tarball or a simple file contributors have these days (GitLab
pages, download.gnome.org, GitLab release for non-official builds,
Openshift). What we found is the service being heavily utilized by a single
contributor with around 18 other contributors utilizing the service every
few months.

With that in mind and unless anyone within the community objects with a
good rationale we'll be retiring the service by the 31th of March.

Thanks,

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: https://people.gnome.org/~av