Hi!

In https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-maps/-/issues/438 it has been
brought up that gnome-maps is only package depending on the older 3.x
libgweather in Debian (and Ubuntu also, I think).

I made a small patch in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-maps/-/merge_requests/218

Apart from adjusting the Flatpak manifest for building development
snapshots (would not affect a possible inclusion in 42.1), the only
change is upgrading the GI package "require" version for GWeather from
3.0 to 4.0. The small parts of the libgweather API we use in Maps is
unchanged in 4.0.

I think this should probably be pretty safe, since libgweather 4 is
already used in GNOME 42. And I think trying to fallback to libgweather
3 might not be worth the added complexity.

//Marcus