Hi,

Using a Debian based image will generate more efforts from our side, as the
system is already running on CentOS 8. Furthermore, I don’t think we’ll have an
updated version of gettext in Debian repository (did not check yet).

We have another issue with the actual image: it’s based on CentOS 8, which is
unsupported since the 31st of January 2021. So it’s even impossible to build the
image. I will make an attempt with Fedora anyway. As we don’t have integration
tests, I will use oscp-testing first, to check if everything is okay, then,
we’ll push changed to the oscp branch.

I keep you updated…
--
Guillaume Bernard