Have you installed  libreoffice-filter-binfilter ?

  apt-cache policy libreoffice-filter-binfilter

  Libreoffice's Icons is missing from launcher

Status in “bamf” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Hey Guys, i'm here again, because my icons from libreffice are gone
  from the launcher after an update sometime ago, and by this I wanna
  meant hat: Not the accelerators are missing, but any icons, even when
  the program is opened, is show nothing, but a blank space, when I
  press Alt+Tab is show nothing but a blank space, when I right click on
  the 'blank space' in launcher, it show me only options to quit, or
  lock in launcher, with the 'name' field blank. I've tried the basic:

  apt-get remove
  apt-get remove --purge
  apt-get install

  aptitude purge
  aptitude install
  aptitude reinstall

  Manually create on my launcher folder accelerators, it creates
  accelerators, but when the softare was open, it open in the 'black
  space' cited before.

  Any extra information just ask, and plz say how to obtain.

  Thanks all of you.

  Package: libreoffice 1:3.5.0-2ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-18-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.94.1-0ubuntu1