Thank you for your bug report, is that still an issue in quantal?

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Calc needs extra packages to use Address book

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Per this question on ask.LO:
  http://ask.libreoffice.org/question/2573/error-the-component/

  ---
  When I'm in LibreOffice Calc and try to assign an Adress [sic] book by the
File -> Templates -> Adress Book Source -> Adress Data Source I get the
following error: The component (com.sun.star.ui.dialogs.AddressBookSourcePilot)
could not be loaded. Please start setup with the repair option.

  I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit) and LibreOffice 3.5.3.2 Build ID: 350m1(Build:2)
and don't know how to fix this / start the repair option.
  ---

  The reporter made a follow-up comment describing the fix:

  ---
  Installing the "LibreOffice" suite by the software center of Ubuntu fixed the
problem. By default Ubuntu only installs a few LibreOffice programs. Probably
the Adress [sic] Book is only usable if you have the full suite.
  ---

  It looks like either the Calc package needs an extra package or two
  added as a dependency, or the Calc stand-alone package needs to be
  configured to disable the Address Book functionality.

  Thanks!