Oh, please... yes! :)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] New snapshot for hybrid graphics support

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-ati” package in Ubuntu:

  We traditionally pull xf86-video-ati git snapshots for Ubuntu, as they
  release infrequently and have a stable trunk.

  I'd like to pull a newer snapshot to bring in the hybrid graphics
  support. The rest of the stack (libdrm, Xserver, mesa, xf86-video-
  intel) already support this; this will complete the support for ati
  cards.

  The risk of this code is reasonably low; it (should) only affect
  hybrid setups, which are currently broken anyway.