Andrey, regarding your comments
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fglrx-installer/+bug/1068411/comments/10
 :
>"According to the http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Hardware";

You realize that is the _Unofficial_ AMD Linux Community wiki, not
created by AMD, right? Naively, one would think a contradiction exists
between what the Unofficial AMD Linux Community wiki notes, and what AMD
says on it's own website, as previously mentioned. So, viewing the diff
from when the information you quoted was added
http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php?title=Hardware&action=historysubmit&diff=8587&oldid=8435
, some unidentifiable user http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/User:Dtl131
added it.

Unless AMD's website, or an AMD representative notes how a card is or is
not supported, the information you are quoting is, at best, conjecture.

Despite this, because this is a development bug report, not a discussion forum,
and you are not the original reporter, please refrain from further commenting
in this report. For more on this, please see the Ubuntu Bug Control and Ubuntu
Bug Squad article:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/BestPractices#X.2BAC8-Reporting.Focus_on_One_Issue

and Ubuntu Community article:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

As well, if you have a bug in fglrx-installer, you are welcome to file a new
report by executing the following in a terminal:
ubuntu-bug fglrx-installer

When opening up the new report, please feel free to subscribe me to it.
Thank you for your understanding.

Packages, which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  1002:9712 fglrx driver doesn't recognize my ATI RS880M Mobility Radeon
  HD 4200 Series

Status in “fglrx-installer” package in Ubuntu:

  When the installation of 12.10 finished and restarted, my Ubuntu
  installation didn't show up my Desktop. Only the background. Unity
  wasn't starting and Compiz was crashing at least twice before I remove
  my fglrx drivers from my system and the restarted (sudo apt-get remove
  --purge fglrx-updates fglrx-amdcccle-updates)

  After removing the drivers and restarig Unity was running fine again.

  Then, tried to install again the drivers.
  cp /etc/X11/xorg.conf /etc/X11/xorg.conf.BAK
  sudo apt-get install fglrx fglrx-amdcccle

  amdconfig --adater=all --initial
  amdconfig: No supported adapters detected

  aticonfig --adpter=all --initial
  aticonfig: No supported adapters detected

  aticonfig --initial
  aticonfig: No supported adapters detected

  amdconfig --initial
  amdconfig: No supported adapters detected

  fglrxinfo
  X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
    Major opcode of failed request:  154 (GLX)
    Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_GLXCreateContext)
    Serial number of failed request:  17

  modprobe fglrx
  FATAL: Error inserting fglrx
(/lib/modules/3.5.0-17-generic/updates/dkms/fglrx.ko): No such device

  apt-cache policy fglrx
  fglrx:
    Instalados: 2:9.000-0ubuntu3
    Candidato:  2:9.000-0ubuntu3
    Tabla de versión:
   *** 2:9.000-0ubuntu3 0
          500 http://mirrors.coopvgg.com.ar/ubuntu/ quantal/restricted amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  Package: linux-image-3.5.0-17-generic 3.5.0-17.28
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  emi        1943 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  emi        1943 F.... pulseaudio