Public bug reported:

Since I've moved to ubuntu 12.10, the status indicator displays the
charging status of the mouse-battery instead of the charging status of
the main laptop battery. This is irritating, at it continuosly makes me
think my laptop is not connected to the mains and running with battery
power. I would expect the status indicator to show the status of the
laptop battery and only display the status of the mouse battery if I
click on the battery symbol.

The version of gnome-power-manager is  3.6.0-0ubuntu1
OS: ubuntu 12.10

The mouse battery is recognized as battery_hid_00o14o51oD0o7Co85_battery
The laptop battery is recognized as battery_BAT0
The system is a Lenovo X201s

** Affects: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Since I've moved to ubuntu 12.10, the status indicator displays the
  charging status of the mouse-battery instead of the charging status of
  the main laptop battery. This is irritating, at it continuosly makes me
  think my laptop is not connected to the mains and running with battery
- power. I would expect status indicator to show the status of the laptop
- battery and only display the status of the mouse battery if I click on
- the battery symbol.
+ power. I would expect the status indicator to show the status of the
+ laptop battery and only display the status of the mouse battery if I
+ click on the battery symbol.

  The version of gnome-power-manager is  3.6.0-0ubuntu1
  OS: ubuntu 12.10

  The mouse battery is recognized as battery_hid_00o14o51oD0o7Co85_battery
  The laptop battery is recognized as battery_BAT0
+ The system is a Lenovo X201s

** Summary changed:

- Status indicator shows charging status of mouse battery is shown instead of
main laptop battery
+ Status indicator shows charging status of mouse battery instead of main
laptop battery

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  Status indicator shows charging status of mouse battery instead of
  main laptop battery

Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu: