** Attachment added: "dmesg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/1102660/+attachment/3493266/+files/dmesg

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu Raring Hard Freezes with AMD Driver

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  This bug is simple to explain, but hard to figure out what
  specifically is causing it. While using the computer, Ubuntu will
  frequently (within 5-10 minutes of use) hard freeze. I am unable to
  move the mouse, CTRL ALT F whatever to a virtual terminal, use the
  keyboard, and the power button doesn't respond unless I do a hard
  shutdown. This could be a bug with the kernel, Xorg, or compiz. Or
  even something else. I have no clue to as to what's causing this, so I
  will upload some log files from /var/log and provide my kernel
  version, graphics card, and more system info if necessary. This courts
  frequently on raring, but also happened occasionally on Quantal. But
  that's another bug report. Every package is up to date. I noticed this
  happened only on quantal when I manually upgraded to the mainline
  kernel. So it could also be a kernel bug.