change status to invalid

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evolution-backup crashed with SIGSEGV in strcmp()

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Expired
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  tried to include an evolution-backupfiel in an newly instaled jaunt
  (up-to-date) and it gave me this problem.

  probably due to other username.

  a new start of evolution still gave me the imported data.

  so i don't know

  ProblemType: Crash
  Architecture: i386
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
  ExecutablePath: /usr/lib/evolution/2.26/evolution-backup
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: evolution 2.25.92-0ubuntu2
  ProcCmdline: evolution-backup --gui --restore --restart
/media/750GB/anton_BU/evolution-backup20090309.tar.gz
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Signal: 11
  SourcePackage: evolution
  StacktraceTop:
   strcmp () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
   e_source_list_peek_group_by_uid ()
   ?? () from /usr/lib/libedataserver-1.2.so.11
   ?? () from /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.4
   gconf_listeners_notify () from /usr/lib/libgconf-2.so.4
  Title: evolution-backup crashed with SIGSEGV in strcmp()
  Uname: Linux 2.6.28-8-generic i686
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare