10.04 is not longer supported
change status to invalid (see gnome-bugs)

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution crashes almost randomly

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  Filling this bug report in order to provide additional informaions, as
requested in #579928.
  As already reported:

  I think this should be considered a major: never experienced such a disaster
with Evolution, and I'm using it from two years ago. Evolution just keeps
crashing randomly: it can happen while editing a message or simply by itself,
not necessarily while sending/receiving messages, but often while (apparently)
doing absolutely nothing. The program just closes silently, without any kind of
warning, eventually it recovers uncompleted messages at next restart, but it
continues with it's strange behavior.
  I hope this can be fixed quickly, because e-mailing is a quite fundamental
activity.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: evolution 2.28.3-0ubuntu9
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.33-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  CrashCounter: 1