change status to Fix released (see gnome-bugs)

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  evulution leaks memory

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Fix Released
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  When evolution is left open it slowly eats the available memory (I
  have often seen >2GiB of memory usage by the evolution process ) and
  swap space. Sometimes it crashes all by itself, sometimes I have quit
  the program or kill the process. because the system comes to a craw
  because of the heavy swap usage.

  Even if this is not a memory leak I still have the impression that
  evolution has a "rather big" memory footprint...

  Ubuntu version :
  Release:      10.10
  (Amd 64)

  Kernel version:
  2.6.35-22-generic

  evolution version:
    Installed: 2.30.3-1ubuntu6
    Candidate: 2.30.3-1ubuntu6

  I'm attaching the logfiles of 2 Valgrind-evolution runs.
  ---
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Release Candidate amd64
(20100419.1)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: evolution 2.30.3-1ubuntu6
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.33-generic 2.6.35.4
  Tags: maverick
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic x86_64
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare