11.04 is not longer supported
change status to invalid

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution freezes while browsing Google address book

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  Whenever I try to click a second entry in my Google address book,
  Evolution freezes. I also cannot edit any contacts. Further on, I can
  move my mouse cursor, but no mouse clicks or scroll wheel movements
  work in any other program. ALT+F2 -> killall evolution releases mouse
  control.

  Release:      11.04

  evolution:
    Installiert: 2.32.2-0ubuntu7