Hello David,

I switch the package to sane-backends.

Are you using USB3?

CU
Jörg

** Package changed: sane-frontends (Ubuntu) => sane-backends (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: sane-backends (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to sane-backends in Ubuntu.

  Brother- DCP7065-DN printer not found

Status in sane-backends package in Ubuntu:

  ubuntu 14.04 LTS          Lenovo H535            64 bit
  I had reported, a few weeks ago that this printer was not offered on the sane
list.
  Shortly after an update from ubuntu it did appear on the list was correctly
identified and installed working correctly although without the scanner ability
 "not found by any scan program.
  Recently calling for a print job brings up "printer not found" or "is printer
connected"
   a delete and reinstall finds the printer OK but these errors continue.
   I have disconnected and reconnected printer wires powered off and on but
problem remains.
   Initially I was able to install using the driver for 7085 and will try that
again.

  Package: sane 1.0.14-9
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-34.60-generic 3.13.11.4
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-34-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity