After install  gnome-software from proposed, and run it, for GIMP and
LibreOffice it is displaying 30 reviews.

Verification passed.

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Display only a small number of reviews

Status in GNOME Software:
  In Progress
Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-software source package in Wily:

  * Impact
  gnome-software displays only 10 reviews and doesn't give you a way to load
more

  * Test case
  open a popular application (eg. Audacity, GIMP) in g-s and look at the
reviews, there should be more than 10

  * Regression potential
  we load more data so the details page might be a bit slower to load

  Using xenial it seems there is no way to load more review? I reported
  that upstream but it might be a choice for them since they don't have
  lot of reviews on their server

  That commit suggests the UI exists

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-software/commit/?id=a92da2e47478ef9c124367ad2a87efcd3f2375c0

  There might be a need to write the backend side though