** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in
Ubuntu.

  [KM400]xserver/openchrome crash with unichrome

Status in xserver-xorg-video-openchrome package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: xserver-xorg-video-openchrome

  When I upgraded my video driver as of recently, everything seemed to be
working pretty smooth at first.  After I restarted my PC, however, xserver
failed to start and the log said it exited with signal 11.  The crash also
disabled me from restarting my pc by pressing the power button or using the
keyboard, and my screen stays blanked and will not go back to the terminal.  I
was forced to hard reboot.  I've not been able to find a work around thus far
except for switching to software rendering for the time being.
  [lspci]
  00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8378 [KM400/A] Chipset
Host Bridge [1106:3205]
        Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device [1043:8118]
  01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: VIA Technologies, Inc.
KM400/KN400/P4M800 [S3 UniChrome] [1106:7205] (rev 01)
        Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Device [1043:8118]