On 2021-09-17 05:39, Launchpad Bug Tracker wrote:
> This bug was fixed in the package localechooser - 2.89ubuntu3
>
> ---------------
> localechooser (2.89ubuntu3) impish; urgency=medium
>
>    * Add Assamese (as) and Odia (or) to languagelist
>      - We provide language packs for both, and hence they should be
>        selectable in the installer (LP: #1943768).

This change will take effect only after next build of ubiquity.

** Also affects: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  gsd defaults to wrong keymap for Sinhala (Sri Lanka) locale

Status in gnome-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in language-selector package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in localechooser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:

  Per https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-
  devel/2021-September/041616.html, Sri Lanka has a national keyboard
  standard, wijesekera, which is implemented by ibus-m17n but which is
  not being used by default.  We should add si_LK to the list of locales
  for which we use m17n.