[Automated Action] NeedInfo-To-Unconfirmed

  [upstream] "Send -> Document as e-mail" in Writer / Calc does not work

Status in LibreOffice:
  New
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  Release:      18.3
  LO: Version: 6.1.3.2
  Build-ID: 1:6.1.3~rc2-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

  In writer I have an open document. If I then want to send it:

  "File - send - document as e-mail"

  **Nothing happens**

  Same with send e-mail as open-document and word document. Only send
  with pdf opens at least the pdf dialogue. But then nothing happens.

  Path to thunderbird: /usr/bin/thunderbird
  Thunderbird opens if I use this path so the path seems correct. No error
message received.

  Expect: Mail is opened and document attached. (which worked before)

  Update: Just checked in Ubuntu 18.04 and LO 6.06.2
  There it works as expected. Will check my other system again. Maybe it just
does not work on my other system.