OK _some_ more work is needed

** Also affects: plymouth (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

+ (exploratory dracut analysis)
+
  Installing dracut and using hostonly=yes
  (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dracut/+bug/2049221) to get a
  working image, I get a password prompt on the terminal instead of in
  plymouth, apparently plymouth is not installed into the initrd

Packages, which is subscribed to plymouth in Ubuntu.

  dracut: dracut module 'plymouth' will not be installed, because
  command 'plymouth-set-default-theme' could not be found!

Status in dracut package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in plymouth package in Ubuntu: