Alright but I still don't understand what 'the local folders do not
import from the deb Thunderbird' means so the report is of no use to us
unless you are able to explain what your issue is...

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird snap loses local folder settings  in 24.04

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  After Thunderbird snap installs the local folders do not import from
  the deb Thunderbird. There also seems to be no way to get back to the
  deb version. I needed to manually move the local directory back to the
  original.

  I can no longer see my inbox and it keeps telling me that the
  /home/me/snap/thunderbird/hdd/home/me/.thunderbird/24a1u6qp.default/ImapMail/
  is invalid