Fantastic.
Sorry for not replying fully Michele. I am fine. Thank you very much for
asking. I hope all is good with you. A very busy year so far and lots to do
as the summer comes along.
Well, I was thinking about generally updating support for *everything* e.g.
taking a look through the codebase on a package by package basis and
basically dragging it bang up to date.
Microformats --> Microformats2 upgrade is one example of a subtask which
could be taken on and addressed by a student coder.
We are targeting the E3C community here and I intend to get some feedback
from any memebers of the Any23 community before taking it there.
CC'ing dev@any23.apache.org here
Lets keep this conversation going Michele.
Thanks
Lewis

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Michele Mostarda <
michele.mosta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I am, if there are available slots.
> Best
> Mic
>
> On 10 February 2015 at 17:30, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
> lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> You are interested in being a mentor Michele?
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:27 AM, Michele Mostarda <
>> michele.mosta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lewis,
>>> how are u?
>>>   I read you're arranging a GSoC with JPL and Any23.
>>> I was mentor of another project (JSONpedia) related to DBpedia in GSoC
>>> 2014.
>>> If you have free slots for mentorship on Any23 I would be greatly
>>> interested.
>>> Best

--
*Lewis*