Ok, I understand the issue. To be honest I took a look at Hiram's RTC request. The time to take and apply the patches and test them was a bit onerous given the other things I was working on.

I think Ken's switch from CTR to RTC was to promote communication as well as improve knowledge (I really do think his comment on quality was a side benefit and not the driving force) of other areas. I think Greg Stein had also indicated that perhaps a review (and not a token +1) was fair. I think that would be a place to perhaps move to and if Ken perceives were back in a ditch then he can tighten it back up.

I agree that communication is much better since the RTC. Thanks to DBlevins for whacking me in his response to this. It seemed that this thread was going the wrong way but perhaps I mis read it.

Cheers.