All,

so we at IBM and more specifically Lotus would like to use iBatis for Java's data mapper capabilities in a future release of an IBM / Lotus collaboration product.  We, the developers, are excited about this and during our preliminary usage it has worked extremely well for us.  However in order to do this our lawyers need to be satisfied that iBatis follows the Apache contribution procedures.  I can't currently figure this out from the website.  The key question I need answered is whether each contributor signs a Contributor License Agreement? Is there anywhere that this is documented on the website or can anyone help me answer this question.

Many many thanks,

Robert Yates