It seems that on one hand we all agree that we should release 4.1.2 reasonably soon, but on the other hand nobody volunteered to be a Release Manager so far.

After several months of traveling, I expect to have more free time that I can allocate to OpenOffice in the next weeks. So if people who would better than me at the task (just to name some: Juergen and team, Ariel...) are still unavailable, I can volunteer as Release Manager for 4.1.2.

Of course, if anybody else is available to do it, please speak up! I obviously can't fulfill the role completely, since there are skills that I miss, but I can help with coordination of tasks, integration/testing of patches and some building (for sure there will be need of help with Windows/Mac builds, especially considering digital signing). Still, a "limited" Release Manager like I could be is probably better than nothing if we want to make 4.1.2 a reality.

Regards,
  Andrea.