Hi,  My name is Donald Sauer. I have been working with Open Office with Windows products from XP.   I am not sure where the problem starts. With a speadsheets, Windows 11 or 11 Pro, when try to copy a line, cell, sheet, from a current spreadsheet the product freezes and I can do any other function with that spreadsheet. I must kill Open Office and restart it. This is with both older spreeadsheets created with an older Windows products, it continues to work with out any problems? I am not sure if you are aware of this problem? I would more than happy to work with folks, if you would require any further info or details of this problem. Of course any fixes or updates that may be availble. My level of Open Office is the latest from your site, Apache Open Office 4, 4.1.15 Date 2023-11-20 17:44.
Thank you for any Help, or info on this concern.
Don