Hi,

I tried using Usergrid for the first time today and was unable to get the
buttons in the admin portal to work. I noticed that Angular was throwing an
error and also provided a link for more information (
https://docs.angularjs.org/error/$compile/tplrt?p0=orgMenu&p1=menus%2ForgMenu.html
 ).

Apparently, it does not like the commit from 4 days ago, “Add license headers
to ALL HTML files in Usergrid” ( Example:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-usergrid/blob/master/portal/js/menus/orgMenu.html
 ), because this adds a second element to the root level of template. I removed
the html comments from all of the templates locally and things started working
as they should.

I would imagine you need that license in those files, though, so simply
removing them like I did is not acceptable. I was wondering if wrapping the
comment and the actual template code in yet another element would be a viable
solution?

This:

<!-- comment -->
<ul>…</ul>