I have tried compiling for Android One (Sprout) using someone's repository in
Github and got to a lot of problems but I kinda figured out that FFOS
compilling pretty much relies on CyanogenMod files when it comes to mobile
devices that are not supported so here's what I did:

1 - Executed
git clone https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/B2G.git
git clone https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest.git

2 - created sprout.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<include name="base-l-aosp.xml"/>
<default remote="github" fetch="https://github.com"; />
 <project path="device/google/sprout"
name="varunchitre15/android_device_google_sprout" remote="github"
revision="cm-12.1" />
  <project path="vendor/google/sprout"
name="varunchitre15/android_vendor_google_sprout" remote="github"
revision="cm-11.0" />
  <project path="kernel/google/sprout"
name="varunchitre15/android_kernel_mediatek_sprout" remote="github"
revision="cm-12.1" />
</manifest>

3 - edited config.sh
GITREPO=${GITREPO:-"file:///home/yourname/b2g-manifest"}
BRANCH=${BRANCH:-master}

4 - added sprout to config.sh
'coz it won't execute it without sprout being added further

5 - added sprout to git
git add sprout.xml
commit -a -m "Sprout change"

6 - Error
fatal: manifest 'sprout.xml' not available
fatal: remote github not defined in /home/zigmund/B2G/.repo/manifests/sprout.xml

Comment:
"When will Mozilla do the work to make porting easier 'coz there are no much
developers and they are requiring people to do these things just to port it on
an existing device where some users would want to port it than buying a new
one."