Bugs item #75, was opened at 2007-02-08 09:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=161&aid=75&group_id=21
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following
markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

misaligned
Resolution: Accepted
Version: None
Category: macros

Initial Comment:
Johan Sandblom wrote:

>> Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone have an idea on this?
>>
>> Johan
>>
>> Consider the example below. It results in a list of synonyms that are
>> vertically misaligned with their meanings. What can I do?
>>
>> Regards, Johan
>>
>> % Example file
>> \definesynonyms[abbreviation][abbreviations][\infull]
>> \setupsynonyms[abbreviations][criterium=all]
>> \setupinterlinespace[auto, big]
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \completelistofabbreviations
>>
>> \abbreviation{EEG} {Electroencephalogram}
>> \abbreviation{ERP} {Event-Related Potentials}
>>
>> \EEG, \ERP
>>
>> \stoptext

I've narrowed the problem down to one of the internal macros. With this:

   \unprotect
   \bgroup
   \def\@@makedescriptionpurebox #1{}
   \completelistofabbreviations
   \egroup
   \protect

the abbreviation list looks ok to me.

However, that is a quick hack that fixes the abbreviations only, at the
expense of breaking (lots) other stuff. I'll convert this message to
a bug tracker item.

Best, Taco