Hi,

I have just uploaded luatex 0.31.2, in the ongoing attempt to
fix build troubles.

* I have now received succesful build reports from

  * linux on i386
  * mingw32 (that is built by me)
  * freebsd on i386
  * solaris on sparc
  * osx (intel & ppc)

  so it seems the source should be more or less ok now.

Besides fixing building issues, this release has

  * A small fix for a crash that could happen when using
    external OCPs.

  * A fix in the format of fontforge.to_table output.
    (In 0.31.1 <font>.lookups was near-empty; the lookups
    were accidentally output as part of the gpos table).

The archives (just binaries this time, hopefully there will be a
source package later) can be downloaded from supelec as usual:

        http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/luatex/

If you need the sources, please check out via anonymous svn:

  svn co svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.31.2

Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at

       http://tracker.luatex.org

Have fun,
Taco