On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 14:33, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 13:55, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>>
>>> ! Undefined control sequence.
>>> <recently read> \blacktriangleleft
>>
>> Oh, right (I knew this). Hans, any idea where it went?
>
> It comes from the old "ma" encoding and I guess it has never been
> added to char-def.lua in the first place. (The symbols from mi, sy,
> ... have been checked more carefully than those from ma, mb, ...)
>
> Is this U+25C0 or U+25C2 (or maybe even U+25C4)?

math-vfu.lua says 25C0, but this document
(http://www.xmlgrrl.com/publications/DSDTD/apd.html) would rather
suggest 25C2:

In char-def.lua:

the following two lines need to be added to either [0x25C0]={ or
[0x25C2]={ inside char-def.lua:
  mathclass="rel",
  mathname="blacktriangleleft",
and if they are added to 25C2 then also the entry in math-vfu.lua
should be changed (and all other characters as well).

How do the characters in Cambria math look like? Which one comes closer?

Mojca