On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 16:12, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Hello Hans,

what's the status of referencing mechanism in MKIV? (I have some
memories that you were implementing some fancy features, but the
simple example doesn't work at the moment):

\placeformula[test]
\startformula
a+b=c
\stopformula
\in[test]

Formula referencing has been working fine for a while now.
which version are you using? The example works correctly in 2009.11.09 and
2009.11.02.

The almost-latest one, I guess (2009.11.10 13:30, beta-0.44.0).
And this time I have no TeX Live installed or whatever other version
of ConTeXt that could interfere.

Never mind. I have just seem to have a bad karma. What happens on your
machine with \placeformula[test one]?

that does not work. label with spaces works with sections but not with formulas.

Aditya