On Dec 18, 4:29 pm, "Allen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are cookies not supported when embedding the ActiveX control in an
> application, or do they use a different store than the normal one available
> to the full-blown Firefox browser?  I've been developing an application and
> have noticed that when navigating to a page with the ActiveX control,
> persistant cookies that are sent are not available to the standalone
> browser.

most people here don't work on or use the activex control, you'll get
much better results by building mozilla w/ the activex control w/
--enable-debug --disable-optimize and then following the flow and
checking on things.

alternatively, if you're feeling lazy look into using filemon.exe to
find out what gecko is thinking.