Hi All,

I have develop a simple HTML rendering application in VS2005 using
Mozilla embedding (MozView and MozViewListener).

As a start with, i have created a dialog based application in VC++
where i render simple HTML table on dialog/window. Now i am adding
rows dynamically in my table and renders it on window. Till this
everything working fine.
As table grows it shows scroll bar but i am unable to drag it down
using click on scroll bar or KeyUP/KeyDown which normally works in all
HTML pages.

I have tried using MozView::SetFocus() but no luck in this. Do i have
to do anything special?

Also demo the application has same problem which is available at

http://hg.mozilla.org/incubator/embedding/archive/tip.zip

Regards,

Jignesh