I also agree to Randell and Joshua. I've been using both lately and there are just a few things missing in git that I am used to in hg.

Mercurial Queues is the most prominent. I am used to switching the order of patches in my queue, which seems like a pain to me in git. Or maybe I haven't quite found out how to do it reliably.

Yes, somehow rebasing seems to be the solution here, but with git its quite common that you push your changes to your own remote and then do pull requests. This again will require me to do push -f almost always, since I often change the order of patches. This doesn't sound ideal to me.

Philipp