Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2016 11:08:16 UTC+2 schrieb Dirkjan Ochtman:
> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:28 PM, Tobias B. Besemer wrote:
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaming_SIMD_Extensions
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSE2
>
> Hi Tobias,
>
> I applaud your enthusiasm in wanting to contribute to this effort.
> However, in doing so, you've sent 8 messages in the past 16 hours, 6
> of which were responding to other emails you yourself sent. Please
> consider waiting a little longer and doing more research before you
> send a message; dev-platform is a widely read mailing list, so each
> email you sent takes significant attention, in the aggregate, to
> process.
>
> Thanks for taking this into account in the future,
>
> Dirkjan

Normally I'm f*cking fast and do a lot more then others each day...
...also there are some rumors that I'm very intelligent and very creative what
should be the reason that I thinking all the time about a lot of problems and
ideas and then have a lot of creative ideas and solution in a short time...
This is normally the reason why I always (in each project, group, bug reporter,
etc.) have much more things posted/open/write/etc. then others...
But if you think I work to much and it looks bad if more
information/feedback/ideas/etc. come from me, then from others, then I will try
to reduce the work I send into the project. ^^