On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was just measuring the methods themselves via |nm --print-size|. There
> might be additional per-method overhead in the data segment for the
> associated static tables, but the baseline size for the code itself
> (argument conversion, error handling, etc) is nontrivial.

It might be worth measuring how that translates to installer code. One
might hope that all that repetitive boilerplate code compresses well (or
can be made to).

Rob
--
Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy ot
mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil eht. Efil