A common server configuration error is to not include the chain of
intermediates. Sometimes Firefox can figure it out if the listed
intermediate has already been used by another site that session--
"working" does not always mean "fixed". In this case, however, the
site does appear to serve a working chain today which argues for
"fixed" (they're now serving an extra intermediate but that won't
affect your ability to connect).

http://www.digicert.com/help/index.htm?host=remote.bank.allianz.bg

-Dan Veditz