I've spent much of the afternoon delving through the NSS APIs trying to
figure out how to achieve my goals. I'm basicaly working on signing and
verifying data with public and private keys. I've figured that
SGN_SignData and VFY_VerifyData are my friends (or should I be using the
PK11_Sign/Verify functions or even what are the sign and verify stuff in
security/nss/lib/freebl about?)

Anyway basic issue is that I need a SECKEYPublicKey and
SECKEYPrivateKey. I can see how to create them in NSS for use, I've also
found a technical note which suggests how to bring a public key into
NSS, however I don't see anything about serializing/restoring a private
key or how to get a created public key out of NSS. Can anyone point me
in the right direction?

Dave