Hello,

I want to overwrite default mozilla 1.9 behavior in https flow.
I want to be informed about certificates (especially bad).
I'll show my own "certificate dialogs" to user and user will decide
if accept certificate or not.

In mozilla 1.8 I used nsIBadCertListener interface to do above.
In mozilla 1.9... there is no such interface. There is
nsIBadCertListener2, but it exports only one method that inform about
certificate problem.
No matter what will happen in this method ssl connection will be broken.

Is there any way to change default https flow in new mozilla?

Please help.