From: Michael Ströder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 11:40
To: dev-tech-crypto@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Importing exporting JKS key to NSS db

Yevgeniy Gubenko wrote:

> 1.export public key from Solaris to Windows in JKS format
>
> 2.import public key from Windows to Solaris into NSS database

I would export as PKCS#12 format and import that to NSS cert DB.

Ciao, Michael.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message