On 12/03/2008 07:09 PM, Nelson B Bolyard:
Kaspar Brand wrote, On 2008-12-03 08:36 PST:

http://sni.velox.ch/httpd-2.2.x-sni.patch is working pretty well for
2.2, though (have a look at https://sni.velox.ch).

Kaspar,  Thank you for building and maintaining that web site.
It is the ONLY web site known to me that implements SNI.
I use it from time to time for testing the client-side SNI in NSS.
I appreciate your leadership in this area, and your contributions to Mozilla.

I wonder if mod_nss supports SNI the same way the patched mod_ssl version does. I knew about mod_gnutls did, but since there were other issues with it, I never went for it...

I took the opportunity to blog about SNI and (shamelessly promoting) our patched SNI capable packages. The post includes a test case as well: https://blog.startcom.org/?p=131

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org